Saturday, March 17, 2012

Naïve Illusions

Wakening
Vibrant thoughts meditating
Childish memories
Empty pictures in hidden places
Smoked out of clarity
I smile, instead of feeling
Bitten
love left tangled
finding meaning to riddles
deciphering memories
to drown into
Every step, I find ways to mend
The state of mental depression
I was left in

Corazón abierto
Corazón abierto me dice el viento
Corazón abierto
Corazón abierto me dice el tiempo

Closed eyes, recollections neglected
broken, shattered into insanity
held by death
humming as darkness took the light
And killed the innocence of my being
I crashed into the after-life
Will I ever hear laughter or revive
the light that guides me at dark?

Corazón abierto
Corazón abierto me dice el viento
Corazón abierto
Corazón abierto me dice el tiempo

Heading towards journeys to find lost destinations
lack of investment
in translating languages
I scream, cry rebel against all that restrains
and find a way to cleanse the silent pain
That keeps me awake

With a mind of a rebel,
Inhaling medicine for clarity
I strive for inner- harmony in places
Of negligence
Illumination strikes in each second
And from this, I find transparency

Corazón abierto
Corazón abierto me dice el viento
Corazón abierto
Corazón abierto me dice el tiempo

 Con la canción que traigo dentro
camino sin miedo
Te ame, pero todo se aclara con  el tiempo
Y ahora sé que es el amor sincero

Corazón abierto
Corazón abierto me dice el viento
Corazón abierto
Corazón abierto me dice el tiempo 

No comments: