Sunday, July 3, 2011

Time is idealistic


The mirror provides a metathesis of visibility that affects both the space represented in the picture and its nature of representation; it allows us to see, in the center of the canvass, what in the painting is of necessity doubly invisible”- Michel Foucault

Time creates
A reflection
Of what was never there
Invisible to your perception of perfection
I will always remain who I am
Simply unpredictable

Naively lost
Whispering to the enchanting air
I held life in my hands
As its wings gave its last breathe

Anxious: every feeling in my core tells me
I need to stop
Running away
Just give me a chance
To prove who I am hiding inside
I can’t let my doubts take control of my mind
Time is idealistic
Numbers-codes-rituals to a way of living that contradict my own

 worthy of self-love
You and I
Have been here before
I promise
I will let you hold me as I chose a different road than yours
I am not afraid anymore

I walked a million miles in this world
Climbed mountains to find my voice
Yesterday I was dancing to a silent melody
And today
Without the screams of the city and the light of the night
I begin this journey
On my own

No comments: