Monday, July 18, 2011

a radiant and colorful resemblance of my ancestors

Sketch…
Revive….Rewrite. Re-energize…
Recognize
….that…the stroke of my paint brush will paint the sky, creating a sunrise of deep reds and blues with my captivating gaze and smile…
….From the shadows, I create a new rhythm: a masterpiece of infinitive horizons…

So here is how I start: stripped all my walls....as I gently hold tightly to my identities and refuse to deny my own body, soul, and mind…
My lips gently whisper, that my laughter will show you the depths of my heart…the simplicity of self-love.
….Porque soy hecha de amor y resistencia...

Saw the sun rays escape through the thickness of the clouds
….and….
the raindrops soothingly calm every inch of my body…
A positive energy takes over, as I realize that I will find a way to overcome my fears...cuz’ my heart won’t stop laughing, smiling, and decolonizing…

Blooming into a radiant and colorful resemblance of my ancestors, I reflect on my insecurities only to find a deeper security within myself.
So I smile, continue with my resilience…unbind….Release my passion into my arte…social justice.
For my ancestral homeland calls my soul…to mi tierra y gente…

without a doubt in my body, the journey has just begun…

No comments: