homies,
wombyntors/muxeres/soul sisters: creative thinkers,graff/visual artists, poets,
MCs, Singers, Hip-hoperas, community builders, performers, tattooists,
filmmakers, writers, dancers, street warriors, curanderas/healers, mothers,
creative revolutionaries, educators, producers, whatever you define your
creative-self etc
So here is the story:
For the last couple of years I’ve been quietly learning, building, and reflecting/ brainstorming /envisioning a multi-media creative/written project (something with music, visuals, communal book) and also thinking of ways to challenge the commercialization of creativity. In this learning process: each of you have pushed me to grow in ways I can’t even describe... Your journey is crucial to making this happen and your stories are the essence of creative resistance.
Seeking: What is knowledge?
I’ll be working on this project for the next 4-5 years… I am excited to reconnect, talk, chill and get some feedback, do some arte, sing, dance, listen to music, write, learn from each other etc… more than anything; I want to personally thank each of you for being a part of my life and continue supporting your creative mind.
in creative rebellion we find each other…
In lak'ech: Tú eres mi otro yo!
So here is the story:
For the last couple of years I’ve been quietly learning, building, and reflecting/ brainstorming /envisioning a multi-media creative/written project (something with music, visuals, communal book) and also thinking of ways to challenge the commercialization of creativity. In this learning process: each of you have pushed me to grow in ways I can’t even describe... Your journey is crucial to making this happen and your stories are the essence of creative resistance.
Seeking: What is knowledge?
I’ll be working on this project for the next 4-5 years… I am excited to reconnect, talk, chill and get some feedback, do some arte, sing, dance, listen to music, write, learn from each other etc… more than anything; I want to personally thank each of you for being a part of my life and continue supporting your creative mind.
in creative rebellion we find each other…
In lak'ech: Tú eres mi otro yo!
No comments:
Post a Comment