Saturday, November 3, 2012

Creative Rebellion



Click: Program                                                                                                                       
Another Wild West Show of “Indians” and Cowboys”
feathers, arrows
generations of rebellions
become legends
soldaderxs luchando en guerras

En tiempos de suicidios y muertos
fury of the seven seas
Ancestors within release
Grandmothers’ healing prayers
North of a border
mental disorder
Infinite reflection of the world conceived
In the womb of a seed
I came to be: mixed
neither this nor that enough
I am nothing
everything
fragmented culture crash
questioning everything
Lyrically perceptive
capture the essence of hidden motivations
Philosophically unpredictable
I refuse to exist
In vocabularies

 remember
vientos de fuegos, recuerdos
Combat boots, riffles
ongoing genocide
darkness striking lightning
 magnifying skies
distance time space
 speed of light, stars
collide
I survived                                              
between life and death
I fell out of a cage into a black hole
dusk with sunrise
A million light years reveals
War paint: lipstick, eyeliner, Ill heels

given in a kiss
 poetry of grief,
 learning to exist
bodies sing
motions, emotions
uncontrollably release
tension
understanding of the world we live in.

 revolutions manifest
 in each breathe we take
magnetic fields, attractions
cause-effect
we walk on this road
future unknown
wings of revolutionary storms show
journeys to go

No comments: